Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The development and implementation of eSchoolCare: A novel health care support system for school nurses.ANS. Advances in Nursing Science. 2013; 36: 289-303
Center on Wisconsin Strategy. (2015). The state of working Wisconsin. https://cows.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/1368/2020/04/2015-The-State-of-Working-Wisconsin-2015-Facts-Figures.pdf
Child and Adolescent Health Measurement Initiative. (n.d.b). 2019–2020 National Survey of Children's Health (NSCH) data query.https://www.childhealthdata.org/browse/survey/results?q=8520&r=51
- Using a logic model to evaluate the Kids Together early education inclusion program for children with disabilities and additional needs.Evaluation and Program Planning. 2017; 61: 96-105
- Employment change among married parents of children with special health care needs.Journal of Family Issues. 2017; 38: 579-606
Gould, E., Whitebook, M., Mokhiber, Z., & Austin, L. (2020). A values-based early care and education system would benefit children, parents, and teachers in Wisconsin.https://www.epi.org/publication/ece-in-the-states/#/Wisconsin
- Realities and challenges of support for children with special needs in nursery schools.Yonago Acta Medica. 2016; 59: 25-35
Kuo, D. Z., & Turchi, M. M. (2022). Children and youth with special health care needs. medilib.ir/uptodate/show/2840
- Best practices for inclusive child and adolescent out-of-school care: A review of the literature.Family and Community Health. 2004; 27: 52-64
- Data query from the Child and Adolescent Health Measurement Initiative.Data Resource Center for Child and Adolescent Health. 2001;
U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation. (2020). Piecing together solutions: The importance of childcare to U.S. families and businesses.https://www.uschamberfoundation.org/sites/default/files/EarlyEd_Minis_Report6_121420_Final.pdf
United States Department of Health and Human Services., & United States Department of Education. (2015). Policy statement of inclusion of young children with disabilities in early childhood programs. https://www2.ed.gov/policy/speced/guid/earlylearning/joint-statement-full-text.pdf
- Definitions and measurement of chronic health conditions in childhood: A systematic review.Journal of the American Medical Association. 2007; 297: 2741-2751
- Parent and professional perceptions of inclusion in childcare.Infants and Young Children. 2018; 31: 128-143
Wisconsin Department of Children and Families. (2016). What's working: Inclusion efforts in WI. https://dcf.wisconsin.gov/files/youngstar/pdf/eci/trainings/inclusionwisconsinppt.pdf
Wisconsin Department of Children and Families. (n.d.a). Child care regulation information for providers. https://dcf.wisconsin.gov/ccregulation/providers.
Wisconsin Department of Children and Families. (n.d.b). What is early childhood inclusion?.https://dcf.wisconsin.gov/youngstar/eci/about#:∼:text=Inclusion%20is%20the%20practice%20of,same%20daily%20activities%20and%20routines.
Wisconsin Early Childhood Association. (2016a). Childcare matters: 2016 annual report.https://wisconsinearlychildhood.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/WECA-2016-Annual-Report.pdf
Wisconsin Early Childhood Association. (2016b). Wisconsin's child care workforce: Wages, benefits, education and turnover of the professionals working with Wisconsin's youngest children.https://wisconsinearlychildhood.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/2016-Workforce-study.pdf
Youngstar. (n.d.). Be an inclusive child care provider. https://dcf.wisconsin.gov/files/youngstar/pdf/eci/inclusiveprovider.pdf
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
This work was supported by the 2017 Research Committee Award from the School of Nursing, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Conflicts of interest: None to report.