Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pediatric telemedicine use in United States emergency departments.Academic Emergency Medicine. 2018; 25: 1427-1432
- Telehealth for pediatric cardiology practitioners in the time of COVID-19.Pediatric Cardiology. 2020; 41: 1081-1091
- Far apart, but close at heart: The importance of understanding patient barriers to telehealth and potential solutions.Circulation. 2022; 146: 147-149
- Rapid telemedicine implementation in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic in an academic pediatric otolaryngology practice.International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology. 2020; 139110447
- Assessing patient safety in a pediatric telemedicine setting: a multi-methods study.BMC Medical Informed Decision Making. 2020; 20: 63
- A brief history of pediatric nurse practitioners and NAPNAP 1964-1990.Journal of Pediatric Health Care. 1990; 4: 332-337
- The paediatric weight management office visit via telemedicine: pre- to post-COVID-19 pandemic.Pediatric Obesity. 2020; 15: e12694
- Telemedicine in pediatric cardiology: A scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2017; 135: e648-e678
- Refining telemedicine: A plea from healthcare workers during a pandemic.Cureus. 2021; 13: e14664
- Referring provider opinions of pediatric cardiology evaluations performed by nurse practitioners.Pediatric Cardiology. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1007/s00246-022-02959-0
- Utilization of telemedicine virtual visits in pediatric spinal deformity patients: A comparison of feasibility and patient satisfaction at a large academic center.Journal of Pediatric Orthopedics. 2020; 40: e712-e715
- Parent satisfaction with pediatric nurse practitioner care in specialty services.Journal of Pediatric Health Care. 2022; 36: 457-464
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Conflicts of interest: None to report.