Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Early childhood caries: Prevalence, risk factors, and prevention.Frontiers in Pediatrics. 2017; 5: 157
- Integrating oral health and primary care in the changing health care landscape.North Carolina medical journal. 2017; 78: 406-409
- Bridging the dental-medical divide: Case studies integrating oral health care and primary health care.The Journal of the American Dental Association. 2018; 149: 850-858
- Dental and medical students' knowledge and opinions of infant oral health.Journal of dental education. 2006; 70: 511-517
- Fluoride use in caries prevention in the primary care setting.Pediatrics. 2014; 134: 626-633
- Implementing pediatric fluoride varnish application in a rural primary care medical office: A feasibility study.Journal of Pediatric Health Care. 2019; 33: 702-710
- The knowledge and practice of pediatricians in children's oral health: A scoping review.BMC Oral Health. 2020; 20: 1-10
- Educating pediatricians and family physicians in children's oral health.Academic Pediatrics. 2009; 9: 452-456
- An ecological study on the association between universal health service coverage index, health expenditures, and early childhood caries.BMC Oral Health. 2021; 21: 126
- Oral health integration: A call to action.Family Medicine. 2018; 50: 637-639
- Knowledge of Primary Care Paediatricians on Children's Oral Health Care.Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health. 2022; 58: 737
- Interprofessional oral health collaboration: A survey of knowledge and practice behaviors of hospital-based primary care medical providers in New York City.Advances in Medical Education and Practice. 2021; 12: 1211-1218
- A systematic review of risk factors during first year of life for early childhood caries.International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry. 2013; 23: 235-250
- Early childhood caries-Essential information for primary healthcare providers.Oral Health and Dental Studies. 2021; 2: 4
- Oral health literacy and dental care among low-income pregnant women.American Journal of Health Behavior. 2019; 43: 556-568
- The dental–medical divide.Health Affairs. 2016; 35: 2168-2175
- Oral health care for children with developmental disabilities.Pediatrics. 2013; 131: 614-619
- Beyond word recognition: understanding pediatric oral health literacy.Pediatric dentistry. 2011; 33: 420-425
- Maintaining and improving the oral health of young children.Pediatrics. 2014; 134: 1224-1229
- An update of oral health curricula in US family medicine residency programs.Family Medicine. 2018; 50: 437-443
- Determinants of dental care visits among low-income African-American children.Journal of the American Dental Association. 2007; 138: 309-318
- The global prevalence of early childhood caries: A systematic review with meta-analysis using the WHO diagnostic criteria.International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry. 2021; 31: 817-830
- Impact of early childhood caries on oral health-related quality of life: A systematic review and meta-analysis.International Journal of Dental Hygiene. 2022; 20: 120-135
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
The study was approved by The University of Alabama Institutional Review Board (approval nos. 19-04-2308, 19-04-2274, and 19-04-2213).
Conflicts of interest: None to report.