Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
American Academy of Pediatrics. (2018). Bright Futsures tool and resource kit (second edn.). Retrieved from:https://Publications.aap.org/Toolkits/Pages/Bright-Futures-Toolkit?Autologincheck=Redirected?NfToken=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000.
- CenteringParenting: An innovative dyad model for group mother–infant care.Journal of Midwifery and Women's Health. 2013; 58: 683-689
- Making health care accessible through group visits.Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. 2019; 25: 671-672
- A randomized controlled trial of group well-childcare: Improved attendance and vaccination timeliness.Clinical Pediatrics. 2020; 59: 686-691
- Pediatric practice redesign with group well child care visits: A multi-site study.Maternal and Child Health Journal. 2021; 25: 1265-1273
- An evaluation of centering parenting: A group well-childcare model in an urban federally qualified community health center.Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. 2019; 25: 727-732
- (2015). National, state, and selected local area vaccination coverage among children aged 19–35 months — United States.MMWR. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. 2014; 64: 889-896
- Timeliness of Immunizations in CenteringParenting.Academic Pediatrics. 2021; 21: 948-954
- Feasibility and acceptability in a community-partnered implementation of centering parenting for group well-childcare.Academic Pediatrics. 2018; 18: 642-649
- 222. The impact of Centeringparenting on the psychosocial emotional well-being of adolescent mothers, a quality improvement study.Journal of Adolescent Health. 2019; 64: S113-S114
- Census quickfacts table.Medium. 2020;
- Effectiveness of centering pregnancy on breastfeeding initiation among African Americans: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Journal of Perinatal and Neonatal Nursing. 2018; 32: 116-126
- Piloting group well child visits in pediatric resident continuity clinic.Clinical Pediatrics. 2012; 51: 134-139
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Conflicts of interest: None to report.