Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Transition to telemedicine and its impact on missed appointments in community-based clinics.Annals of Medicine. 2022; 54: 98-107
- Use and content of primary care office-based vs telemedicine care visits during the COVID-19 pandemic in the US.JAMA Network Open. 2020; 3e2021476
- Use of telehealth for facilitating the diagnostic assessment of autism spectrum disorder (ASD): A scoping review.PLOS ONE. 2020; 15e0236415
- Rural trends in diagnosis and services for autism spectrum disorder.Frontiers in Psychology. 2017; 8: 590
- Feasibility of parent training via telehealth for children with autism spectrum disorder and disruptive behavior: A demonstration pilot.Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders. 2018; 48: 1020-1030
- Characterizing available tools for synchronous virtual assessment of toddlers with suspected autism spectrum disorder: A brief report.Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders. 2022; 52: 423-434
- Telemedicine: Pediatric applications.Pediatrics. 2015; 136: e293-e308
- Who is (and is not) receiving telemedicine care during the COVID-19 pandemic.American Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2021; 61: 434-438
Corona, L., Hine, J., Nicholson, A., Stone, C., Swanson, A., Wade, J., . . . Warren, Z. (2020). TELE-ASD-PEDS: A telemedicine-based ASD consultation tool for toddlers and young children. Retrieved from: https://vkc.vumc.org/vkc/triad/tele-asd-peds.
- Parent perceptions of caregiver-mediated telemedicine tools for assessing autism risk in toddlers.Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders. 2021; 51: 476-486
- Parenting stress among parents of children with neurodevelopmental disorders.Psychiatry Research. 2016; 242: 121-129
- Reduced no-show rates and sustained patient satisfaction of telehealth during the COVID-19 pandemic.Telemedicine Journal and e-Health. 2021; 27: 1409-1415
- Telehealth and autism prior to and in the age of COVID-19: A systematic and critical review of the last decade.Clinical Child and Family Psychology Review. 2021; 24: 599-630
- Factors associated with patient no-show rates in an academic otolaryngology practice.The Laryngoscope. 2018; 128: 626-631
- The impact of telehealth implementation on underserved populations and no-show rates by medical specialty during the COVID-19 pandemic.Telemedicine Journal and e-Health. 2021; 27: 874-880
- Telehealth to support referral management in a universal health system: A before-and-after study.BMC Health Services Research. 2021; 21: 1012
- Research Electronic Data Capture (REDCap) – A metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.Journal of Biomedical Informatics. 2009; 42: 377-381
- The REDCap consortium: Building an international community of software platform partners.Journal of Biomedical Informatics. 2019; 95103208
- The impact of parenting stress: A meta-analysis of studies comparing the experience of parenting stress in parents of children with and without autism spectrum disorder.Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders. 2013; 43: 629-642
- Family and practitioner perspectives on telehealth for services to young children with autism.Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. 2016; 231: 63-73
- Access to developmental pediatrics evaluations for at-risk children.Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. 2017; 38: 228-232https://doi.org/10.1097/DBP.0000000000000427
- Early identification of ASD through telemedicine: Potential value for underserved populations.Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders. 2018; 48: 2601-2610
- A randomized controlled trial of functional communication training via telehealth for young children with autism spectrum disorder.Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders. 2020; 50: 4449-4462
- Telehealth and autism: Treating challenging behavior at lower cost.Pediatrics. 2016; 137: S167-S175
- Feasibility and acceptability of a telehealth model for autism diagnostic evaluations in children, adolescents, and adults.Autism Research. 2021; 14: 2564-2579
- Telehealth evaluation of pediatric neurodevelopmental disabilities during the COVID-19 pandemic: Clinician and caregiver perspectives.Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. 2022; 43: 262-272
- Study of impact of telehealth use on clinic “no show” rates at an academic practice.Psychiatric Quarterly. 2022; 93: 689-699
- Brief report: Use of interactive television in identifying autism in young children: Methodology and preliminary data.Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders. 2015; 45: 1474-1482
- Sociodemographic factors influencing the use of ehealth in people with chronic diseases.International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2019; 16: 645
- Differences in the use of telephone and video telemedicine visits during the COVID-19 pandemic.American Journal of Managed Care. 2021; 27: 21-26
- Evaluating barriers to adopting telemedicine worldwide: A systematic review.Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare. 2018; 24: 4-12
- Telehealth in developmental-behavioral pediatrics.Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. 2012; 33: 656-665
- Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scales.3rd ed. Pearson, San Antonio, TX2016
- Measuring the service system impact of a novel telediagnostic service program for young children with autism spectrum disorder.Autism. 2019; 23: 1051-1056
- A scoping review of telehealth diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder.PLOS ONE. 2022; 17e0263062
- Brief Report: Preliminary feasibility of the TEDI: A novel parent-administered telehealth assessment for autism spectrum disorder symptoms in the first year of life.Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders. 2020; 50: 3432-3439
- Teleneuropsychology: A model for clinical practice.Practice Innovations. 2021; 6: 189-198
- A telehealth initiative to decrease no-show rates in a pediatric asthma mobile clinic.Journal of Pediatric Nursing. 2021; 59: 143-150
- Use of the TELE-ASD-PEDS for autism evaluations in response to COVID-19: Preliminary outcomes and clinician acceptability.Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders. 2021; 51: 3063-3072
Wagner, L., & Hine, J. (2020). Telemedicine-based autism spectrum disorder assessment in toddlers. Retrieved from: https://vkc.vumc.org/vkc/triad/live-webinars/.
- Use of telehealth in fellowship-affiliated developmental behavioral pediatric practices during the COVID-19 pandemic.Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. 2021; 42: 314-321
- In-person and telehealth ambulatory contacts and costs in a large US insured cohort before and during the COVID-19 pandemic.JAMA Network Open. 2021; 4e212618
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
This work was supported by funds from the Riley Children's Foundation and the Health Resources and Services Administration (T73MC00015-27-01; PI, Angela Tomlin). Rebecca McNally Keehn was supported in part supported by the Robert Helen Haddad Foundation Scholar Program through Riley Children's Foundation.
Conflicts of interest: None to report.