Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2022). Autism and developmental disabilities monitoring (ADDM) network. Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/addm.html
- Deserving but not entitled: The social construction of autism spectrum disorder in federal policy.Social Science and Medicine. 2022; 301114974
- Understanding the support experiences of families of children with autism and sensory processing difficulties: A qualitative study.Health Expectations. 2022; 25: 1118-1130
- Brief report: DSM-5 “levels of support:” a comment on discrepant conceptualizations of severity in ASD.Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders. 2014; 44: 471-476