Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Health Care
- Strategies to identify and stratify children with special health care needs in outpatient general pediatrics settings.Maternal and Child Health Journal. 2015; 19: 1384-1392
Health Resources and Services Administration, Maternal & Child Health. (2020). Children with special health care needs. Retrieved from https://mchb.hrsa.gov/sites/default/files/mchb/Data/NSCH/nsch-cshcn-data-brief.pdf
Karpook, J., & Werner, M. (2016). Five keys to success: Advancing care models for children with complex medical needs. Retrieved fromhttps://www.chartis.com/resources/files/Advancing-Care-Models-for-Children-with-Complex-Medical-Needs-Final-indd-002.pdf
- A scoping review and thematic classification of patient complexity: Offering a unifying framework.Journal of Comorbidity. 2012; 2: 1-9
Stille, C., Antonelli, R., Spencer, K., Forlenza, E., Marsh, R., Mukherjee, D., … Perrin, J. (2018). Aligning services with needs: Characterizing the pyramid of complexity tiering for children with chronic and complex conditions. Retrieved fromhttps://www.lpfch.org/sites/default/files/field/publications/aligning_services_with_needs.pdf
- Disparities in unmet need for care coordination: The national survey of children's health.Pediatrics. 2013; 131: 217-224
<ARTFN>Conflicts of interest: None to report.
<ARTFN>Authors have had full access to all data in the study and take responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of data analysis.