Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Health Care
- In-person school during COVID-19.2020 (Retrieved from)https://www.healthychildren.org/English/health-issues/conditions/COVID-19/Pages/Return-to-School-During-COVID-19.aspx
Apple Store. (2020 Dec 14). FaceTime. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/facetime/id1110145091. Accessed January 7, 2021.
- School-based health centers to promote health equity: Recommendation of the Community Preventive Services Task Force.American Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2016; 51: 127-128
Doxy.me. (2020 Dec 14). Doxy.me.https://doxy.me/en/. Accessed January 7, 2021.
Google. (2020 Dec 14). Google for education.https://edu.google.com/products/classroom/. Accessed January 7, 2021.
Google. (2020 Dec 14). Google voice. https://voice.google.com/u/0/about. Accessed January 7, 2021.
- School-based health centers in an era of health care reform: Building on history.Current Problems in Pediatric and Adolescent Health Care. 2012; 42 (discussion 157-158): 132-156
- School-based health clinics: An emerging approach to improving adolescent health and addressing teenage pregnancy.Center for Population Options, Washington, DC1985
- School-based health centers to advance health equity: A community guide systematic review.American Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2016; 51: 114-126
- Removing regulatory barriers to telehealth before and after COVID-19.Brookings, Washington, DC2020
- Telehealth in health centers: Key adoption factors, barriers, and opportunities.Health Affairs. 2018; 37: 1967-1974
- Twenty years of school-based health care growth and expansion.Health Affairs. 2019; 38: 755-764
- 2016-17 National school-based health care census.School-Based Health Alliance, Washington, DC2017
Microsoft (2020 Dec 14). Skype.https://www.skype.com/en/. Accessed January 7, 2021.
- Taskforce on Telehealth Policy (TTP): Findings and recommendations.2020 (Retrieved from)https://www.ncqa.org/programs/data-and-information-technology/telehealth/taskforce-on-telehealth-policy/taskforce-on-telehealth-policy-ttp-findings-and-recommendations/
- Economic evaluation of school-based health centers: a community guide systematic review.American Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2016; 51: 129-138
- About us.2020 (Retrieved from)
- Quality counts: About the National Quality Initiative.2020 (Retrieved from)
- Effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on routine pediatric vaccine ordering and administration - United States, 2020.MMWR Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. 2020; 69: 591-593
swyMed. (2020 Dec 14). SwyMed.http://swymed.com/. Accessed January 7, 2021
- Task force recommends school-based health centers to promote health equity.2020 (Retrieved from)https://www.thecommunityguide.org/content/task-force-recommends-school-based-health-centers-promote-health-equity
- Mental health and psychosocial considerations during the COVID-19 outbreak.2020 (Retrieved from)
Zoom (2020 Dec 14). Zoom.https://zoom.us/. Accessed January 7, 2021.
This project was partially supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services grant titled: Collaborative Improvement and Innovation Network on School-Based Health Services. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government (grant no. U61MC31885; PI: Laura Brey).
Conflicts of interest: None to report.