Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Skin adnexal neoplasm—part 1: An approach to tumours of the pilosebaceous unit.Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2007; 60: 129-144
- Disorders of the mucous membranes.in: Kleigman R. Stanton B. Geme J. Schor N. Nelson textbook of pediatrics (20th ed.). Elsevier Saunders, Philadelphia, PA2015: 3201-3202
- Challenges in the diagnosis of cutaneous adnexal tumours.Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2015; 68: 992-1002
- Oral presentation of 10 patients with Cowden syndrome.Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology. 2014; 117: 301-310
- Secondary neoplasms associated with nevus sebaceus of Jadassohn: A study of 707 cases.Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 2014; 70: 332-337
- Nevus sebaceous revisited.Pediatric Dermatology. 2012; 29: 15-23
- Cervical lymphadenopathy in children—Incidence and diagnostic management.International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology. 2007; 71: 51-56
- Cowden syndrome and the PTEN hamartoma tumor syndrome: Systematic review and revised diagnostic criteria.Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 2013; 105: 1607-1616
- Cancer- associated genodermatoses: Skin neoplasms as clues to hereditary tumor syndromes.Critical Reviews in Oncology/Hematology. 2013; 85: 239-256
- Cowden syndrome: Report of a case with immunohistochemical analysis and review of the literature.Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Oral Radiology, and Endodontology. 2006; 101: 625-631
- Desmoplastic trichilemmoma of the facial region mimicking invasive carcinoma.Journal of Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery. 2011; 10: 71-73
Conflicts of interest: None to report.