Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Health Care
American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. (2014). The state of little teeth. Retrieved from http://www.aapd.org/assets/1/7/State_of_Little_Teeth_Final.pdf
- Summary health statistics for U. S. children: NHIS, 2011.Vital Health Statistics. 2012; 10: 1-80
- Oral health: Preventing cavities, gum disease, tooth loss, and oral cancers.At a glance. 2011; 2011 (Retrieved from)
- Integration of oral health and primary care.Health and Human Resources and Services Administration, Washington, DC2014
Institute of Medicine of National Academies. (2011). Improving access to oral health care for vulnerable and underserved populations. Retrieved from http://iom.edu/Reports/2011/Improving-Access-to-Oral-Health-Care-for-Vulnerable-and-Underserved-Populations.aspx
Kaiser Family Foundation. (2014). Status of state action on the Medicaid expansion decision. Retrieved from http://kff.org/health-reform/state-indicator/state-activity-around-expanding-medicaid-under-the-affordable-care-act/
Nasseh, K., Vujicic, M., & O’Dell, A. (2013). Affordable Care Act expands dental benefits for children but does not address critical access to dental care issues (Health Policy Resources Center Research Brief). Retrieved from http://www.ada.org/∼/media/ADA/Science%20and%20Research/Files/HPRCBrief_0413_3.ashx
U. S. Preventive Services Task Force. (2014). Prevention of dental caries in children from birth through 5 years of age. Retrieved from http://www.uspreventiveservicestaskforce.org/uspstf/uspsdnch.htm
Conflicts of interest: None to report.