Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Identifying and treating eating disorders.Pediatrics in Review. 2003; 111: 204-211
- Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders.5th ed. American Psychiatric Publishing, Washington, DC2013
- ‘Bench to behavior’: Translating comparative effectiveness research into improved clinical practice.Health Affairs. 2010; 29: 1891-1900
- Prevalence, heritability, and prospective risk factors for anorexia nervosa.Archives of General Psychiatry. 2006; 63: 305-312
- Understanding the uptake of family-based treatment for adolescents with anorexia nervosa: Therapist perspectives.International Journal of Eating Disorders. 2012; 46: 177-188
- Family therapy for adolescent anorexia nervosa: The results of a controlled comparison of two family interventions.Journal of Child Psychology & Psychiatry & Allied Disciplines. 2000; 41: 727-736
- Twelve-year course and outcome predictors of anorexia nervosa.International Journal of Eating Disorders. 2006; 39: 87-100
- Adolescent eating disorders: Definitions, symptomatology, epidemiology and comorbidity.Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics of North America. 2009; 18: 31-47
- Prospective 10-year follow-up in adolescent anorexia nervosa: Course, outcome, psychiatric comorbidity, and psychosocial adaptation.Journal of Child Psychology & Psychiatry & Allied Disciplines. 2001; 42: 603-612
- Evaluation of family treatments in adolescent anorexia nervosa: A pilot study.International Journal of Eating Disorders. 1992; 12: 347-358
- A comparison of short- and long-term family therapy for adolescent anorexia nervosa.Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 2005; 44: 632-639
- Treatment manual for anorexia nervosa: A family-based approach.2nd ed. Guilford Press, New York, NY2013
- Randomized clinical trial comparing family-based treatment with adolescent-focused individual therapy for adolescents with anorexia nervosa.Archives of General Psychiatry. 2010; 67: 1025-1032
- Open trial of family-based treatment for full and partial anorexia nervosa in adolescence: Evidence of successful dissemination.Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. 2007; 46: 792-800
- Improving access to care for children with mental disorders: A global perspective.Archives of Disease in Childhood. 2013; 98: 323-327
- Family therapy versus individual therapy for adolescent females with anorexia nervosa.Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. 1994; 15: 111-116
- An evaluation of family therapy in anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa.Archives of General Psychiatry. 1987; 44: 1047-1056
- Overcoming barriers to using empirically supported therapies to treat childhood anxiety disorders in social work practice.Child & Adolescent Social Work Journal. 2009; 26: 259-273
- Course and predictors of rehospitalization in adolescent anorexia nervosa in a multisite study.International Journal of Eating Disorders. 2008; 41: 29-36
- The long-term course of severe anorexia nervosa in adolescents: Survival analysis of recovery, relapse, and outcome predictors over 10-15 years in a prospective study.International Journal of Eating Disorders. 1997; 22: 360
- Prevalence and correlates of eating disorders in adolescents: Results from the national comorbidity survey replication adolescent supplement.Archives of General Psychiatry. 2011; 68: 714-723
- Nutritional outcomes and restoration of menstrual function in anorexia nervosa: A retrospective audit.Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne, Australia2008
- Eating disorders.Lancet. 2010; 375: 583-593
- Five-years of family based treatment for anorexia nervosa: The Maudsley model at the Children's Hospital at Westmead.International Journal of Adolescent Medicine and Health. 2007; 19: 277-283
- Treatment of anorexia nervosa in children and adolescents.Current Psychiatry Reports. 2012; 14: 96-100
- Adolescent client views towards the treatment of anorexia nervosa: A review of the literature.Journal of Psychiatric & Mental Health Nursing. 2012; 19: 500-508
This work was supported by The Baker Foundation, The Butterfly Foundation, and the Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure Support Program.
Conflicts of interest: Daniel Le Grange receives royalties from Guilford Press and Routledge and consultant fees from the Training Institute for Child and Adolescent Eating Disorders.