University of Texas Medical School
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Health Care
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Herpes simplex virus.in: Pickering L.K. 2009 Red Book: Report of the Committee on Infectious Diseases. 28th ed. Author, Elk Grove Village, IL2009: 363-372
- Herpes simplex virus infection in pregnancy and in neonate: Status of art of epidemiology, diagnosis, therapy and prevention.Virology Journal. 2009, April; (2009 Apr 6;6:40)
- Sexually transmitted diseases treatment guidelines.Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report Recommendations and Reports. 2006; 55: 1-94
- Herpes simplex virus.in: McMillan J.A. Feigin F.D. DeAngelis C.D. Jones M.D. Oski's pediatrics. 4th ed. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia2006: 516-520
- Herpes simplex virus.in: Kliegman R.M. Behrman R.E. Jenson H.B. Stanton B.F. Nelson textbook of pediatrics. 18th ed. Saunders Elsevier, Philadelphia2007: 1360-1366
Robert Yetman, Professor of Pediatrics, Department of Pediatrics, University of Texas Medical School, Houston, TX.
Conflict of interest: None to report.
© 2010 National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.