Virginia Commonwealth University
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Health Care
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Patients' perceptions of information provided in clinical trials.Journal of Medical Ethics. 2002; 28: 45-48
- Prediction of feeding performance in preterm infants.Newborn and Infant Nursing Reviews. 2005; 5: 116-123
- Factors influencing parental consent in pediatric clinical research.Pediatrics. 2003; 111: 1037-1041
- The validity of informed consent for neonatal research.Advances in Neonatal Care. 2004; 4: 256
- Participation of children in clinical research: Factors that influence a parent's decision to consent.Anesthesiology. 2003; 99: 819-825
- Clinical coordination of research.Applied Nursing Research. 2005; 18: 102-105
- Financial incentives and response rates in nursing research.Nursing Research. 2004; 53: 73-74
- Are minority children under- or overrepresented in pediatric research?.Pediatrics. 2003; 112: 890-895
Rita H. Pickler, Professor, Family and Community Health Nursing, and Acting Associate Dean for Research and Scholarship, School of Nursing, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA.
Alison T. Martin, Newborn and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Care Coordinator, Department of Care Coordination, Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Richmond, VA.
Conflicts of interest: None to report.
This work was supported in part by grant R01 NR005182 from the National Institute of Nursing Research, National Institutes of Health.
© 2010 National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.