Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Patients' perceptions of information provided in clinical trials.Journal of Medical Ethics. 2002; 28: 45-48
- Prediction of feeding performance in preterm infants.Newborn and Infant Nursing Reviews. 2005; 5: 116-123
- Factors influencing parental consent in pediatric clinical research.Pediatrics. 2003; 111: 1037-1041
- The validity of informed consent for neonatal research.Advances in Neonatal Care. 2004; 4: 256
- Participation of children in clinical research: Factors that influence a parent's decision to consent.Anesthesiology. 2003; 99: 819-825
- Clinical coordination of research.Applied Nursing Research. 2005; 18: 102-105
- Financial incentives and response rates in nursing research.Nursing Research. 2004; 53: 73-74
- Are minority children under- or overrepresented in pediatric research?.Pediatrics. 2003; 112: 890-895
Conflicts of interest: None to report.
This work was supported in part by grant R01 NR005182 from the National Institute of Nursing Research, National Institutes of Health.