Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Health Care
- Predictors of HPV vaccine acceptability: A theory-informed, systematic review.Preventive Medicine. 2007; 45: 107-114
- Comparisons of adolescent and parent willingness to participate in minimal and above-minimal risk pediatric asthma research protocols.Journal of Adolescent Health. 2005; 37: 229-235
- Autonomy and decision making for health promotion in adolescence.Pediatric Nursing. 2000; 26: 461-467
- Prevalence of HPV infection among females in the United States.Journal of the American Medical Association. 2007; 297: 813-819
- Legal basis of consent for health care and vaccination for adolescents.Pediatrics. 2008; 121: S85-S87
Gerberding, J. L. (2004). Report to Congress: Prevention of genital human papillomavirus infection. Department of Health and Human Services, Center for Disease Control and Prevention (Eds.), Atlanta, GA.
- Prophylactic efficacy of a quadrivalent human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine in women with virological evidence of HPV infection.Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2007; 196: 1438-1446
Houppert, K. (2007, March 26). Who's afraid of Gardasil? The Nation. Retrieved September 13, 2008, from http://www.thenation.com/doc/20070326/houppert
- A cross-sectional survey to assess community attitudes to introduction of human papillomavirus vaccine.Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health. 2007; 31: 235-242
- Gardasil [Human Papillomavirus Quadrivalent (Types 6, 11, 16, and 18) Vaccine, Recombinant] full prescribing information. Author, Whitehouse Station, NJ2007
National Center for Youth Law. (2006). California: minor consent rules for adolescent health care. Retrieved September 13, 2008, from www.youthlaw.org
- Gynecologists' attitudes regarding human papilloma virus vaccination: A survey of Fellows of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2004; 12: 127-133
- Children's participation in the decision-making process during hospitalization: An observational study.Nursing Ethics. 2002; 9: 583-598
- Children's knowledge and degree of participation in decision making when undergoing a clinical diagnostic procedure.Pediatric Nursing. 2007; 33: 505-511
- A study of the cognitive aspects of sexual decision making in adolescent females.Journal of Developments and Behavioral Pediatrics. 1992; 13: 202-207
- SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1975-2004. National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD2006
- Stereotype threat and the test performance of academically successful African Americans.in: Jencks C. Phillips M. The Black-White test score gap (chapter 11, pp. 401–430). Brookings Institution Press, Washington, DC1998
- Let us talk about it: Safe adolescent sexual decision making.Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. 2007; 19: 450-458
- Parental attitudes about sexually transmitted infection vaccination for their adolescent children.Archives of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine. 2005; 159: 132-137